Welcome to our cabin on the West Dolores River. This is a unique place in that it is not just a rental, it is our second home, and we have set things up according to our personal tastes and needs. For this reason, the cabin isn’t for everyone. We have found that those who stay here feel they have found a special place.
The cabin is situated directly on the banks of the West Dolores River. It is about 770 square feet. Although rustic in nature, it has all the conveniences of a modern home: The bath has a shower and tub. The NEWLY REMODELED KITCHEN has an electric stove, refrigerator, toaster and microwave. There is a small flat screen TV/DVD player with some select DVD's.
It has a bedroom with a queen bed, a small room with a single bed and a sleeping loft. Four people can stay comfortably. A propane heat stove provides warmth. We also have phone service and WIFI.
All kitchen utensils, plates and condiments are furnished. Towels and linens are also available at no extra charge. You will also find plenty of games, puzzles, books and old magazines around, too.
The cabin is located 14 miles from Dolores off highway 145, 1 mile from Stoner and about 55 miles from Telluride. Although we have no TV, this is fishing, hiking, mountain biking, boating, reading and relaxing country.
$800 a week through August 31 for 2 people
Extra person per night $10, up to 4 people total
Contact us for Fall and hunting rates
We require a $300, fully refundable, deposit in order to secure your reservation. Deposit and cabin rent need to be paid in full 30 days prior to your scheduled reservation.
The undersigned (Renter) enters into this rental agreement with Jon Cordalis for the period of time beginning on dd/mm/yy, and ending dd/mm/yy.
Rent for the Cordalis cabin on the West Dolores River will be $XX for that time period. There will be XX adults in the rental group. Rent plus deposit of $300 shall be paid in full 30 days prior to scheduled arrival. Deposit of $300 will be returned when it is verified all is well at the cabin.
1. Renter agrees to take full responsibility for any guest staying or visiting at the Cabin, including without limitations, being responsible for any violation by such guests of the Cabin policies; and to be responsible for any damage to the Cabin or grounds.
2. Renter agrees to properly care for the cabin, the surrounding facilities and the equipment rented with the cabin.
3. Renter agrees to sign and abide by all Cabin Policies provided with this contract. . Violation of any of the policies is grounds for immediate termination of contract with no refunds of rent or deposit.
4. Cancellation: Full refund upon 30 days notice. If cancellation occurs within the 30 day cancellation period, the deposit is non-refundable unless cabin can be rebooked
5. IN THE EVENT that the Owner is unable to deliver said property to Tenant under this lease agreement prior to occupancy because of fire, eminent domain or act of nature, Tenant hereby agrees that Owner’s sole liability as a result of these conditions is a full refund of all consideration previously tendered by Tenant.
6. The owners are not to be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury to ourselves, family members or our guests: Including, but not limited to personal injury or death.
7. We further agree to hold the owners harmless and to indemnify them for any losses that may arise from the use of the premises.
_______________________________ Renter ________________________Date
1. No PETS.
2. No smoking in the cabin.
3. ALL RENTALS ARE TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY. Tenant acknowledges that he/she will personally occupy the property for the entire rental period. Occupancy is restricted to the number in rental group as set forth in the rental agreement.
4. Tenant must leave the property in the same clean condition they received it including the following:
a. All trash removed from the cabin and placed in dumpster.
b. The refrigerator clean and empty.
c. All doors and windows closed and locked.
d. Shades down.
e. All used sheets, towels and other linen in laundry basket on shelf.
5. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit.
6. Do not throw any rocks in the river. We have spent a great deal of time and money to stabilize the bank.
7. If you have any fires, inside or out, be sure they are completely out before you leave them. Observe any fire bans in effect during your stay. If in doubt, check with the Forest Service office in Dolores.
10. No fireworks.
11. Be aware that we are on a septic system, a self contained waste system. Do not put any plastic, cloth, or personal hygiene products into the sewage system. White toilet tissue is best, no Kleenex.
12. No shooting of firearms.
13. No cutting of green firewood on property or otherwise defacing natural surroundings. Feel free to use down dead wood and sticks found on cabin property.
14. Cabin will be available for occupancy at 3:00 PM on arrival date and vacated by 12:00 noon on departure day.