AAM Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Trail Tours
Experience Colorado with a guided whitewater rafting trip a scenic mountain jeep tour and/or a small group, guided interpretive tour of Mesa Verde National Park.
Discover white water rafting on the mild Animas River, or the intermediate San Miguel River. Combination adventure packages available with the Narrow Gauge Railroad or enjoy a custom river trip on the Dolores River.
Live your adventure today with Mild to Wild – the adventure and whitewater experts for 20+ years!
Guided Trail Rides!
Explore Canyons of the Ancients National Monument by horseback. Indian ruins, gentle horses, beautiful red-rock scenery. Half-Day and Full-Day rides.
Horse camping near Canyons of the Ancients National Monument. Pipe horse corrals. Electric/water hookups; very private restroom and shower facility; no dump station.
A Colorado Guest Ranch and licensed Colorado Outfitter, Circle K offers family oriented western dude ranch vacations, high country horseback riding, guided fly fishing trips, and southwest Colorado elk and mule deer hunting without the high price tag or minimum stay requirements of resort lodging. We are a Non Structured Guest Ranch where YOU plan your own individual, family and group activities. Do as much or as little as you would like for a tailor made vacation that suits your style and budget!
Doc’s Outfitters wants to be your one-stop shop for outdoor activities in the Dolores area!
- Fishing gear, camping supplies, stoves and general food goods, hunting resources and hunting gear, tents, bags, tools, high- quality dog foods, Amsoil® lubricants..
- Jeep rentals, two door and four door jeeps let you explore the area in comfort and have ample suspension to get on those back roads today!
- Side By Side rentals the (Polaris RZR 4 seater ) is a great platform to explore the area!
- Snowshoe rentals, and Snowmobile rentals, when its deep and steep Doc’s Outfitters can get you there; we also offer avalanche beacon rental and spot TM tracker rentals!
- -paddleboard rentals and Sales ATX paddleboards are a great strong product with a realistic price!
- Kayak rentals, yep you too can paddle down the Dolores river, or explore Lake McPhee at your own pace!
- NRS River sports tubes and rafts, for rent and sale Doc’s Offers the high quality durable line of river sport equipment from NRS!
- Boat reservations at the local Marina on lake Mcphee- pontoons, ski boats, fishing boats, if it floats you can rent it here!
- The convenience of being a gas station that offers 91 octane NON-ETHANOL fuel!!
Cody and Katie are ready to get you out there so, stop by today and “Let us outfit your next adventure!!” ®™
We Do Cowboy Things!!
Experience the fresh mountain air and spectacular scenery of the La Plata Mountains from horseback! You can ride for an hour or all day or any time in between. Our trails wind around a lake, through pines and aspens, and across meadows with terrific views of the mountain peaks. Lofty lookouts offer views of all four states in the Four Corners. You may choose to have breakfast or a steak dinner along the trail, or camp out anywhere from overnight to four days.
Located 5 miles from Mancos, Colorado, 12 miles from Mesa Verde National Park, and 25 miles from Dolores, Colorado.