Gift & Specialty Shops
Doc’s Outfitters wants to be your one-stop shop for outdoor activities in the Dolores area!
- Fishing gear, camping supplies, stoves and general food goods, hunting resources and hunting gear, tents, bags, tools, high- quality dog foods, Amsoil® lubricants..
- Jeep rentals, two door and four door jeeps let you explore the area in comfort and have ample suspension to get on those back roads today!
- Side By Side rentals the (Polaris RZR 4 seater ) is a great platform to explore the area!
- Snowshoe rentals, and Snowmobile rentals, when its deep and steep Doc’s Outfitters can get you there; we also offer avalanche beacon rental and spot TM tracker rentals!
- -paddleboard rentals and Sales ATX paddleboards are a great strong product with a realistic price!
- Kayak rentals, yep you too can paddle down the Dolores river, or explore Lake McPhee at your own pace!
- NRS River sports tubes and rafts, for rent and sale Doc’s Offers the high quality durable line of river sport equipment from NRS!
- Boat reservations at the local Marina on lake Mcphee- pontoons, ski boats, fishing boats, if it floats you can rent it here!
- The convenience of being a gas station that offers 91 octane NON-ETHANOL fuel!!
Cody and Katie are ready to get you out there so, stop by today and “Let us outfit your next adventure!!” ®™
Showroom in Dolores Colorado, featuring our handcrafted Leather and wood working, pendleton wool clothing and original fleece clothing.
You will only find the highest quality handmade products. All our creations including woodworking, leather work, clothing designs, and baked goods are crafted with care and with our personal touch, just for you. We’ve been creating for over 20 years and take pride in expressing ourselves through our work.
The Red Tail inspires us to tap into the ability within ourselves to overcome barriers and find success. Rise Above!
handmade colorado log furniture crafted with sustainable aspen wood
we have been designing and creating aspen log furniture and decor in colorado for over ten years.
our passion is to take advantage of the abundance of dead aspen wood cluttering our local forests, and to revalue it.
Each piece of timber is carefully selected with a specific piece of use in mind.
our thinning and harvesting dead-standing and fallen aspen trees is healthy for the forest and helps prevent the spread of forest fires.
however, we are always careful of animal habitats and take this issue into special consideration before removing any logs.
thank you for visiting our site and helping us meet our goals of sustainability and conservation.
The Calico shop features vintage and hand-crafted collectibles for home & man-cave or office. Primitive useful, kitchen, garden & decor, furniture, unique and more! It’s all here, at The Calico.
Open Wednesday – Saturday ,10 am – 4 pm, June – September. On the Dolores Town Square 102 4th Street.
More than just a coffee shop, we have breakfast, lunch, ice cream, non-coffee drinks, healthy & special dietary options, a gift shop, indoor and outside (dog-friendly) patio seating, a drive-thru, and call-ahead service. We also have free wifi. The Pony Expresso has received the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row.
Text orders to (970) 676-1319
Welcome to Zenish.
We are an aerial yoga studio in Farmington, New Mexico and Dolores, Colorado with new locations in the works for Telluride and Durango Colorado.
Our mission is to provide a serene, safe and welcoming space for people to find their own journey through the practice of yoga. We strive to inspire a compassionate heart and feeling of self acceptance.
We encourage our students to find the peace inside of themselves and take their journey off of the mat and into their communities. We are truly dedicated to the wisdom of yoga to bring health and happiness to the lives of our students as well as our communities. We offer yoga that is accessible for the first time yogi to the seasoned.
Come try one of our many locations and get Zenish with us!